Atipla and colostum

Can I take Colostrum while I'm taking Atripla? And If I so can I take the Colostrum at night before bed with the Atripla being that both should be taking on an empty stomach?

You're taking colostrum? Why? There is no problem taking colostrum with Atripla, but I can think of no reason you'd be taking colostrum at all. (See below.)

Colostrum and HIV Aug 12, 2001

I have heard about this colostrum and wondered if it might be benifical to someone with HIV?

Are there any side effects? I'm not on any meds right now, and my partner isn't either, but we are both so tired all the time... could this help give us a boost?

Well, just what have you heard? Colostrum is the first milk secreted at the termination of pregnancy. It contains significant lactalbumin, lactoprotein, and some maternal antibodies to help protect the newborn infant against infection. To my knowledge, it is not a treatment for either HIV or fatigue. So would it give you and your partner a "boost?" Well perhaps, if you happen to be newborns and the colostrum is from your mother!

I would suggest you guys check around on this website and with your local HIV specialists to find out what your real options are!

sick of the crazy abuse
HIV NEGATIVE WITH LOW CD-4 AND NORMAL CD-8 WHAT THIS MEAN??