Sharing the same towel after shower

Dear Doctor,

How are you? Thank you very much for answering all the questions for us. I am a 34 years old male. I had one lady roomate one month ago. One day, I took the shower right after her. I used the same towel she has used. After drying of my body, I saw the very little blood stain on the towel. Maybe, she was at the end of her period. Do you think there are possibilities getting HIV?

Sorry to bother you too much. If you can answer the question, I appreciate for your help.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Swallowed Blood