For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

male enhancements

I have tried everything there is out on the market to maintain a full ecrection and nothing seems to work, is it the HIV meds that are causing my dysfunction?....and what do you recommend to achieve a more powerful one if any at all........I have lost the need to have sex because of it.

There are many potential reasons your Mr. Happy may not be so happy these days. They include conditions ranging from hormonal problems (low testosterone) to psychological problems (depression, stress) to medication side effects. I would suggest you talk to your HIV specialist physician. He'll perform an erectile dysfunction evaluation. Once the cause or causes are identified, specific treatment can be prescribed. More than likely your tallywhacker will be standing firmly at attention very soon.

Gay top, unprotected sex with HIV+
Give me a Birthday Present Dr. Bob - An Answer - I hope you can help a 16 year old. I will donate $50.00