What is the gestation period

I had two HIV test last year, 1 in april 09 and again in july 09. I became real sick in November of 09, they assumed it was H1N1, my lymphnodes did not go down, well after a test in February it came back positive. The Dr said that with a CD4 count of 210 and a viral load of 463.000..i have had it for years, but i know that other test came back negative. What would cause everything to breakdown so quickly

If indeed your CD4 count is 210 and viral load is elevated to 463,000, I too would suspect you have been HIV infected for quite some time. However, I would recommend repeating your studies before drawing any firm conclusions, because there are other possibilities that need to be ruled out, such as:

1. The earlier negative HIV test may have been a "false negative."

2. The current test may be a "false positive," due to technical or clerical error (someone mixed up the results, which would be extremely unlikely).

3. The current results may reflect a recent or concurrent infection plus HIV. This could depress CD4 counts and spike HIV plasma viral loads.

4. It is possible you have acquired an aggressive strain of HIV or have some defect in your immune integrity, which would account for more rapid progression than anticipated.

My advice is that you see an HIV specialist physician. He will run the appropriate studies and help sort all this out as well as explain what your next steps should be. Don't delay, as a CD4 count near 200 puts you at increased risk for some opportunistic infections, such as pneumocystis carinii pneumonia.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me, OK?

Should he disclose to all past partners?
Androgel Scrotum Administration