Use of reyataz

I were diagnosed with HIV OCT 2007 my cd4 1s currently 670 however my eyes remain yellow billi ruben is .64 is there another tablet than reyataz and how does this effect my liver in my current working inviroment the yellowness in the eyes colleages keeps telling me iam seek i al so use norvir and truvada i currently make use of Dr steven Miller Innovar Instatute South Africa

Reyataz can cause hyperbilirubinemia, a fancy word for increased levels of the bile pigment bilirubin in the blood, which is often associated with jaundice or yellowing of the skin and/or eyes. Reyataz-induced jaundice is benign, but it can be disconcerting and besides it just isn't all that pretty! Fortunately it only affects a relatively small percentage of folks (5-10%) taking the drug and it clears up completely when Reyataz is no longer taken. Reyataz-induced jaundice does not harm the liver.

As for other options, yes, there are many. Your best options will depend on your resistance profile. Talk to your doctor at the health center. He will advise you which of the available options is best for you to switch to.

Travelling to the USA with HIV
Ear Ache, (possibly) swollen lymph nodes, and PEP