Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I am SO SORRY Dr. Bob if I have troubled you in any way... I didn't mean to bother... Do not have anyone to talk to, help me, reach out to...
Feb 27, 2010

My dearest Dr. Bob, I pray you are not upset with me because I unload my issues on you. (CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY) I do not mean to be a pain or to annoy you. You are so special to me and MY ONLY WAY TO UNLOAD AND EXPRESS MY TRUEST FEELINGS which does not come easily to me due to having been severely abused physically, emotionally and sexually. Sincerely my kind Doctor, I just have no one. I am locked up due to losing my van after the truck hit us, also because of my severe fibromyalgia, neuropathy, lack of liquid between my spinal discs etc, I am extremely depressed... EXTREMELY... You are the only one I can freely say this to. Well, you know the rest... and now my son... I wish for a van, a clean mouth (haven't been able to see a dentist. No insurance, was discriminated against when told so never went back) and need to get this HUGE HUMP AND HUGE BELLY OFF so I can at least look like a human, not a DISGUSTING BEING. I am still blessed to be a live and be able to raise my boys. My son, dear one, is 15. I took him today for blood work and urine sample. Again, very frustrating due to them repeating the same tests that were done three weeks ago. What else can I do? It is Texas. How I miss my home of New York although my brother says things back home are now alot worse than it used to be. Are you angry with me? Much love and anxiously awaiting your reply. Have a wonderful weekend. Mommy of Three

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Mommy of Three,

Certainly no apology is needed! I am not the least bit upset with you! Why would I be? I hope my last response didn't give you that impression. It certainly wasn't intended to do so. I was just pointing out that you've had more than your fair share of hard luck, OK? I'm here to help; in any way I am able, even if it's only as a shoulder to cry on. Don't ever worry about unloading on me. I may not always be able to help, but I'm always at least here to listen, support and give an opinion.

As always, I wish you improved health and happiness.

Dr. Bob

Previous
nPeP exactly one week after exposure
Next
fatigue --> start meds?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.