That you included me... Then asked if there was anyone who could help me... How BLESSED am I to know such a wonderful man!!!!!

My beloved doctor! I just got the courage to check email and see if you answered me and not only was I blessed once again with a reply, but you mentioned me in your first time blogging experience, mentioning my horrific circumstances, asking if there was anyone out there to help me to please comment... This piece of nobody that I am and you continue to show me that although I may not think I am anybody special, you think so... (SORRY. HYSTERICALLY CRYING AGAIN) I haven't received any help requested but you know what? That you would include me... Because I mattered... My situation mattered... My three boys mattered... MUAH TO MY SELFLESS DOCTOR who TRULY CARES! I LOVE YOU MY FAVORITE DOCTOR... MY FRIEND... FAMILY... MOMMY OF THREE

Yes, I do care. Hopefully help is on the way!

Facial Nightmare - Part Two - Whoops - I forgot to leave my e-mail so - I post a 2nd time
Positive/Negative