WHY DO I GET FATIGUE

Why do I get so fatigue is it because of my meds,is because my body is getting use to the meds.Sometimes I find my self really tired after doing work around the house.If i walk through the mall i will have to stop and have a sit while my family contiues on,please tell me what i can do.

Are you HIV positive and fatigued or just plain fatigued? If you have HIV-associated fatigue, you'll need to write back with a bit more information. For instance, which medications are you taking and for how long, and when did the fatigue begin, etc.? In the meantime, read through the chapter on causes of HIV-associated fatigue in the archives of this forum. You may find the information you are searching for there, waiting for you.

sickle cell disease
Is HIV- antibodies the best test to detect HIV+? (ELITE CONTROLLERS, 2010) (ELITE SUPPRESSORS, 2010)