Please Help , My enteire Family in Risk

Dear Doctor I have tested for HIV antibody several times ( arround 6 times)and all result are negatives. But i can see strong sendromes from my kids such as week growth, always get sick and some buue patches in there bodies. I have rickexporser 4 years ago. Is these antibody tests (Eliza) are accurate? Please help/

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

hiv
Norvir