To my Doctor of the heart... Mommy of three and your nephews thank you from the bottom of our hearts...

You are a SPECIAL MAN. You really and truly are. When I have NO ONE to turn to, I ALWAYS HAVE YOU. Do you know what that means Dr. Bob? From the bottom of my heart dear, kind and outstanding soul, you give me hope when I feel there is none. I wish I could hug you but would probably bawl with the sentiments that flow from my heart for such a special Doctor like yourself. You are one of a kind. Truly. That we have you... well... (I can't stop crying) I just need you to know how much you mean to me. MUAH Much love to you now and forever my dearest Doctor, Mommy of Three

Hey there Mommy of Three,

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family. Give the kids a hug from me and save one for yourself.

Be well. Be happy.

testosterone
tricky cd4s