Hi Dr. Bob, Nick here..

Thanks for your response regarding the Omega-3... As for your Tight white undies, well, I'll see that! :) Thank you for your response buddy,

Nick :) (I like Speedos and Tight whites! LOL..

Hey Nick,

You're most welcome!

Be well. Stay well.

Omega 3 @ 4 Grms with Paxil 30mg; Any Contraindications with Paxil or Atripla? Feb 7, 2010

Dear Dr, good to see you again and all the best with your organization.

I am on Atripla and take Omega 3 at 4 Grams daily as well as 30 mg of Paxil.

My question is, would the anti-depressive effect of Omega 3 be interfering with the level of Paxil I am taking and/or SSRI's at all in your professional opinion?

I guess I am asking if there would be a similar reaction to too much serotonin like side effects at that level of Omega 3?

But I read many take far more than that? Any change Omega 3 would interfere with Atripla?

Thank you Dr.

Nick

Hi Nick,

Good to see me again??? Oh damn, don't tell me I left the Web cam on again. YIKES! And here I am in nothing but my 2exist tighty-whities.

There is no drug interaction among omega-3, Atripla and/or Paxil.

Co administration of darunavir and Atazanavir
ARS Question