K103N mutations

hello, I grateful for your answer. I have been on atripla for 37 days, my vl is undetectable, cd4 counts percentage is 42. Im in fear of the mutations, K103N, due to its component being efavirenz. please i dont want to switch to other treatments because atripla works great for me. what should i do to better handle my fear. Thanks.

If your viral load is undetectable, Atripla is working well for you virologically (suppressing the HIV plasma viral load to undetectable levels). The chance of developing any mutation is significantly decreased when the HIV viral load is undetectable. I see no cause for concern. Just continue to adhere to your medication schedule (don't miss doses!). There is an excellent chance Atripla will remain effective for you for a considerable length of time. Your fears are unwarranted.

Worried Sick!!!!!
The End (Two years later)