Holistic herbal therapy

Hello, What do you think about holistic herbal treatment?They do promise 100% cure.What is this method? thanks.

Another holistic herbal therapy promising 100% cure! What great news! Why didn't anyone tell me or Magic Johnson that we could be cured so easily. Well, spank my butt and call me a Republican. I guess you learn something new every day, right? If you'll excuse me now, I'm off to be 100% cured. While I'm gone, I'd suggest you read the information below that expresses my true feelings about holistic cures to HIV (and any other disease!)

HIV treatment Nov 15, 2007

HIV Is curable as you can cure HIV using Herbal Medicines In Holistic Treatment. This is not a single medicine But a treatment. Only a treatment can cure HIV Not a single medicines can't. This site claims they can cure this disease but one has to pay 300 dollars a month. "support@heplcure.com" Is this true????

HIV is curable using herbal medicines and holistic treatment???? Gosh! Why didn't anyone tell me? Here I am popping fistfuls of antiretrovirals for over 16 years just to stay alive and all I needed to do was go to this bizarre little Web site and send them $300 every month and I'd be cured? Wow! Hang on; I want to call Magic Johnson right away and let him know. In fact, I guess I should get busy calling all 40,000,000 HIVers around the world so that we can all be cured by cocktail hour tomorrow night!

Dude, be reasonable! Did you ever hear of the expression "if something sounds too good to be true, often it turns out to indeed be too good to be true?"

Now let's read the fine print. Hmm . . . 300 dollars a month? That's interesting. If they claim to cure the disease, why do they want $300 every month? Curious, eh? And let's see if there is a disclaimer. Oh yes, here it is:

"Legal Disclaimer: It is disclaimed that our liability and responsibility is limited to the level of providing the viewer, latest up dates of news and information on the concerned subject, and that too as far as we can go to. We shall try our best to keep the given info up to the mark always, but if any follies or misrepresentations or wrong elements come to that, we are not responsible, and we can not check the veracity of each and every info piece we get from out side sources. We G Associates here by clear thing that any one who access the information should check the veracity of the same before accepting or practicing tem. That is not our responsibility."

Oh my, my, my . . . . ". . . but if any follies or misrepresentations or wrong elements come to that, we are not responsible . . . ." Follies??? Misrepresentations??? Wrong elements??? Yikes! And if you read a bit further . . . ". . . we can not check the veracity of each and every info piece . . . ."

These assholes are total charlatans. I'm quite sure there is a special place in hell reserved for folks like these who try to swindle the sick, scared and vulnerable. These folks will return in their next life as dung beetles or perhaps pond scum or, worse yet, as Dubya's elocution coach!

Needless to say this claim is a lie and those who make these claims should be ashamed of themselves.

Really scared to death!
Cher beau Docteur : Suis-je paranoaque ou réaliste ?