HIV test and vitamin C interaction

I have had a risky relation in feb 2009 and have been taking 1000 mg (1g)of Vitamin C almost everyday since that time. I have had several HIV tests (at 3 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 10 months) and have all been negative. 1- Is this due to the fact that I am taking vitamin C? 2- Can vitamin C hide the virus and not make visible to the test? 3- Can I have HIV but it was not detected due to the vitamin C intake? 4- Can I pass the disease to my wife even if the test is not showing it? 5- If I stop taking vitamin C now will I encounter the risk of getting a positive HIV test result?

Hello Vitamin C Guy,

1. No, it's not due to vitamin C. It's due to your not being HIV infected.

2. No. Vitamin C is not a magician that hides things like deadly viruses.

3. Dude, you are asking the same question over and over again. Do you work for "The Department of Redundancy Department"?

4. You cannot pass HIV disease to your wife, because you don't have HIV disease. (This is not rocket science!)

5. OK, now your questions are getting annoying. Take vitamin C or don't take vitamin C. It has nothing to do with your HIV status or HIV test results! Got it? Good!

PEP and HIV Test Accuracy
Window Period