No comment

It seems that Dr. Frascino knows a lot about people then his job, but I think he knows shit, when someone is looser he can't give a chance to the others, just stay where you and support the USA and shut up, you fucking asshole.

Hello Potty Mouth!

WOW. Apparently you disagree with some of my advice? Unfortunately you didn't include in your rant exactly what you disagree with. Consequently I am unable to comment specifically other than to say:

1. It's time for a refresher course in high school level grammar.

2. Ask for your money back on that anger management class.

3. Please feel free not to read my comments if you find them upsetting rather than helpful

4. I assume when you posted your rant that your mood ring was a foul shade of brown. You might want to talk to someone about your hostility towards others. Despite your vicious comments, I wish you enlightenment, health and peace.

what is castleman's (CASTLEMAN'S DISEASE)
changing Meds