cialis usage

hi doc. my erections are not very reliable and have tried viagra 25 then 50. sometimes i get an erection and sometimes i don't. should i try cialis? i heard it is the weekend drug so your not tied into a time frame. but am worried about s.e. d/t it being in your body longer. in bed i prefer being a top, but can be embarrasing not being able to get to get it up. i'm 47 yrs and have been + for about 20 yrs. i take reyataz-issentess-truvada.but not norvir,could not tolerate it. i'm undetectable and t's are about 200. hope you can help me out. would taking some testosterone help also. i do have some kaposi in my left leg and maybe testosterone would not be good for that.been considering chemo for cancer, but don't know yet. thanks for your time.

Androgen replacement therapy (testosterone supplementation) is generally contraindicated in men with known or suspected Kaposi's sarcoma, breast cancer or prostate cancer.

Certainly Cialis is worth a try. In addition you might consider using a "cock ring." This simple device can slow the blood flow from the erect penis keeping Mr. Happy happier longer. If that still is not successful, you could use a vacuum pump plus the cock ring.

Please please help, don't know who else to turn to
Can I have hiv that hiv test not picking up