|same meds 10 years
Jan 1, 2010
I am HIV poz is it normal to be on the same meds for 10 years all my counts are great and seem to be getting better all the time
Response from Dr. Frascino
I would say the old adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" would apply here! If your medication are well tolerated and are continuing to suppress your HIV plasma viral load to undetectable levels, I see no reason for a switch.
Happy 2010. Be well. Stay well.
please help me out
what is castleman's (CASTLEMAN'S DISEASE)
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Donating Plasma?
- How Many Documented Cases Of Hiv Are Attributed To Exposure In The Workplace?
- How To Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump?
- Is Blood The Most Common Source Of Hbv And Hiv In The Workplace?
- Gay Vasectomy And Hiv Transmission
- Does Standing Aggravate Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.