androgel and injectable testosterone side effects

I am a little concerned about my shrinking testicles, due to many years on androgel and now an injectable. Its hard to always be giving something up to HIV, so I'm usually looking for a healthier way. My question would have been... "Can I stop therapy, and how long before my own Testosterone kicks back in..along with normal sized nuts? " I just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Franscino for his previous reply to a similiar question. His reply was....."Yes..stay on Therapy, the benefits (energy, mood, muscle mass, weight, etc..) outweigh the shrinking man berries...!!!" Good job Doc....you've convinced me!!!

Signed, GrapeNuts in Long Beach

Hi Grape-Nuts in Long Beach,

You're welcome! I'm confident you made the correct decision for your Sergeant Pepper and the boys!

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year!
Low CD4 and Just Started Atripla: Common Cold Danger?