I think i contracted HIV

Around the 1st week of November i had sexual intercourse with a prostitute. It was with a condom but there i definitely came in contact with her vaginal fluid on my penis. About 3 weeks ago i got really sick. Flu like symptoms, nausea, fatigue, stomach pains, explosive diarrhea, soar throat, not to mention chest pain and burning sensations in my chest. The flu symptoms and the diarrhea which lasted 2 weeks have gone away however i still have chest pain, chest burning, stomach pain, and soar throat. I just paid $400 for a PCR test because i cant wait 3 months to get bad news. Is there any other conditions that mimic what i have that might be something other than HIV. I'm really going crazy. Please let me know. Thank you.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Merry Xmas
Delta 32 testing is it available for partners of Poz? (DELTA 32 MUTATION, 2010)