please help

I was diagnosed wit hiv fours years ago my vita was less than 400 for three and half years and then I stop going to the dr last week my new dr took blood test and said i was low on b-12 and iron and thats when i ask him to take hiv test on me my vite is 60654 and I need to get meds but will they work now

I assume "vita" refers to HIV plasma viral load. It is unfortunate that you did not continue with routine monitoring and follow-up of your HIV disease. Allowing the virus to replicate unchecked can (and will) cause progressive immune deficiency as your CD4 cells are destroyed. You need to be under the care of an HIV specialist physician. Antiretroviral medicaments can be helpful at any viral load level. What is even more important is the amount of immune reconstitution (increase in CD4 cells) that occurs following the institution of effective combination antiretroviral therapy. You can read much more about all these issues (HIV monitoring tests, treatment, etc.) in the archives of this forum and from ongoing discussions with your HIV specialist physician.

I think I have done the unforgivable
POZ Testosterone Levels?