I know the answer...but your confirmation would be greatly appreciated

a couple questions.. Got a massage, that I knew was going to end in mutual masturbation. We didnt masterbate each other, just beside each other. I dont know his status. I realised I had a paper cut (actually put the bandaid on the wrong finger)..tender after washing but not bleeding as far as I can tell.

Anyways, we came, I washed by hands, touching his soap dispenser, tap and towel (after he finished washing up)..any risk? He was dripping some come and actually wiped it with a napkin but didnt wash his hands and then handed me a bag to put my towel in..any risk? I know...paranoid!!

I used hand sanitizer when I got to my car..but does that mean I massaged any potential risk into the cut?? it stung from the sanitizer.

and...last question... if youve never been on receiving end of anal sex...would you know the next morning (should one have been drugged/or very drunk?

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL for making it possible for someone like me (closeted and living two lives) to have a place I can read up to date facts and poven medical advice. You are all making a huge difference to others out there like me. I had suffered from OCD for many years and because of that I have put off getting tested..Im scared, but I know I should get tested. I have never been on receiving end of anal sex, and ALWAYS have used condoms when I have been a top (5 diff guys all my life)..I have had oral sex and always have been concerned about the risk..in case I had any cuts in my mouth...ofcourse if I knew I had a cut in my mouth..I wouldnt perform oral sex..no matter how drunk I may have been. I know...long winded. I hope you understand. Thanks so much again.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

PML mis-diagnosed by Infectious Disease Specialist
I think I have done the unforgivable