re: Ambush

Dude... role the window down next time you do that. DAMN! God announced this to you and you alone in Revelations 22:15, perhaps? Read on. Revelations 22:18-19 were also written just for you. Dr. Bob, please tell me you didn't publish that with a straight face. Laughter has amazing therapeutic qualities.

Glad you enjoyed it. No, of course I didn't post it with a "straight face." I'm gay, remember?

Cure for HIV/AIDS ....Ambush Oct 20, 2009

Why does the scientific community REFUSE from investigating the idea that Ambush cures AIDS?

THE CURE for HIV/AIDS.......AMBUSH

THE IDEA that AMBUSH cures AIDS is being proven by the more than 400 individuals who have taken a dose of 60 ml three times daily for 21 days. The result is that AMBUSH 'KILLS' the virus by causing the protein envelope to rupture and the viral particles are discarded by the white blood cells. AMBUSH is able to 'KILL' the virus that are 'hiding' in the lymph system by its 'natural radioactive' properties. This process allows the body to 'return to normal health' with a corresponding immunity to that or those strains of the virus.

What is AMBUSH ? AMBUSH is a radioactive isotope of uranium that is found in the 'palm' plant of which there are more than 3000 species. When ingested, AMBUSH causes the body temperature in the trunk area to rise to about 102 degrees when the individual is sleeping. The preparation takes four hours per batch, which is then given to the individuals for consumption 60 ml three times daily for 21 days. AMBUSH is a herbal preparation in this form but it contains an active ingredient which is a 'NEW' crystalline substance, a drug from the 'palm plant' similarly to ASPIRIN originating from the willow tree bark

RESULTS: After 21 days on AMBUSH, ALL the individuals experienced a decrease in viral load to undetectable, an increase in cd4, increase in RBC, an improvement in general health such as more color to the face, decrease in Buffalo hump, an increase in gluteal muscles, a decrease to having no joint pains whereby individuals can bend to touch their toes, and walk up steps are but a few examples. There is also a dramatic increase in their sexual appetite beginning after the first week of therapy

DISCUSSION: In any plant concoction such as percolated 'tea', there are 30-40,000 compounds, whi ch would take the scientific community twenty years to isolate one particular ingredient if they knew what they were looking for. The LORD GOD has given me seven steps to isolate the active ingredient, which is soft and metallic in nature and has a carbon- uranium-sulfur-(classified)-phentolamine configuration or structure. This is similar to Federick Kekule and the discovery of the benzene ring where he dreamt the structure.

As an antiviral and 'natural radioactivity' producing agent, AMBUSH is also effective against leukemia, lupus and HPV. Here I am saying that I have 'GIVEN' AMBUSH in the same 'strength' and dosage to patients with leukemia, lupus and HPV. A 35 year old male with HIV found it difficult to impossible to urinate was put on 'green tea' and water while the doctors contemplated prostrate surgery. One of the doctors gave him my number , I sent him a supply of AMBUSH an d he has not been given any more ARV's, since taking AMBUSH 18 months ago, is in 'good' health and has expressed a willingness to be examined by HIV investigators like many others who have taken AMBUSH.

I have sent this 'IDEA' to most HIV research agencies, scientist of the field, universities, hospitals, clinics, politicians and news agencies to which it is REJECTED because the name of THE LORD GOD is mentioned. He has steered me scientifically through the processes such as which plant and how to produce the active ingredient. What are the odds of a Florida Pharmacist picking a plant would contain the CURE for HIV/AIDS ? I have never charged any of the people for their supply of AMBUSH but a life saving has been spent on the project with NO renumeration from any sources because AMBUSH falls outside the walls of modern medicine and research.

PROPOSAL:

My proposal is that I PROVE that AMBUSH CURES HIV/AIDS by giving it to a number of END-STAGE or DRUG-RESISTANT people and the scientific community watches their recovery. This proposal addresses the problem in that I have already outlaid the results to be obtained.

This IDEA is unconventional in that the scientific community has rejected AMBUSH because I say it is GOD given. Secondly if I wrote it according to certain standards, then it might be peer reviewed. However, THE LORD GOD has also shown me that there are five enzyme systems associated with the virus, reverse transcriptase, protease, fusion and two more of which causes the virus to be AIRBOURNE. This means that without DIVINE intervention mankind and ALL warm- blooded mammals will be extinct in a number of years.

The PROOF of what I am saying is found in scientific papers wherein it is found that when the protease cuts the viral strands, it cuts it at DIFFERENT lengths EVERY time, to which it should always be a valine at the end but is a different amino acid every time. This is why it is IMPOSSIBLE to produce a VACCINE.

Since this is NOT a hypothesis but there are about 400 individuals who have taken AMBUSH, here lies a vast area in which to check, recheck and confirm that AMBUSH CURES AIDS. Let it be mentioned that during the HIV reproductive cycle, reverse transcriptase converts viral RNA into DNA compatible to human genetic materials. Thus the human DNA has been 'hijacked' and since each person has a DIFFERENT DNA, then the new viral copy is unique to that person which shows that each individual has a DIFFERENT STRAIN of the virus. Consider two HIV positive people swapping viral strains and increasing its complexity with multiple partners. It can also be proposed that they be revisited as proof that the strain or strains that they had were 'killed' at the time of taking AMBUSH considering that a person can catch as many different strains as there are people who are infected by HIV. I am also willing to work with the scientific community in identifying those individuals who took AMBUSH and wish to be identified with this process notwithstanding that some are stigmatized while others are jubilant,

Once AMBUSH is verified as being able to accomplish that which is aforementioned then the next stage might be the natural and artificial synthesis of the substance.

Finally, if this is accepted or not, believed or not, THE LORD GOD always wins and this is the heavenly truth to which AMBUSH was divinely given to mankind for the CURE of HIV/AIDS and it will be here forever. Apostle Shada Mishe.

apostleshadamishe@gmail.com

Here is a video taped presentation that I gave at t he Martin Luther King library in Washington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V53D1w__Po http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwuwlVBOV0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZejptOwMTzQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqcTgIAhrhc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7HPKcT_iwY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9iQfgiYAnw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3RzRS6tJDM

Why isn't the scientific community investigating the idea that Ambush cures AIDS? Because the scientific community is made up of rational scientists who deal only reality and facts as opposed to religious whack-jobs who "believe" in zany fantasy. See below.

AMBUSH (CURE FOR AIDS!!!) Aug 23, 2008

Hello Dr. Bob.

It's been awhile, but I have a question regarding AMBUSH. I'm sure you've heard of it, but I was wondering if there have been any scientific studies on it.

I've read that it actually kills the HIV virus but was rejected because it was called a "gift from God."

I seriously doubt that any scientist or doctor in their right mind would reject anything that kills HIV because it was called a "gift from God."

My question is simple, I'm wondering what studies have been done on it as well as possible side effects. Do you have any knowledge of this?

Thanks, Dr. Bob!

Sincerely,

Joe

AMBUSH??? No, I haven't heard about it. Please note I cannot chase down every bogus claim of a cure for AIDS. If and when there is a cure for AIDS, I can assure you that you won't have to read about it on an obscure website spouting off religious mumbo-jumbo and conspiracy theories mixed with nonsensical pseudo-science. There are far too many quacks and whackos out there with outlandish claims for me to debunk each and every one individually. Basically, if an AIDS cure sounds too good to be true, chances are it is. Most don't pass the sniff test. AMBUSH, for instance, stinks to the high heavens. I did look it up and see that its founder "Apostle Shada Mishe" (red flag #1 is anyone named "Apostle") claims his miracle cure indeed did come from the high heavens. He's convinced divine intervention from the LORD GOD gave him seven steps to isolate the active ingredient (red flag #2 is anyone who claims God is instructing his research). This holier than-thou whacko is pushing yet another herbal preparation, which he claims within 21 days cures AIDS, gets rid of buffalo humps and eliminates joint pain. Oh, and it also dramatically increases sexual appetite within one week. And, I suppose I should also mention, like so many of these other miracle cures, this one also cures "leukemia, lupus and HPV" (so many red flags there, I can't even count them!)!!!

Holy Whacko also has some zany ideas about HIV as well. He claims the virus is airborne and consequently "without DIVINE intervention mankind and ALL warm-blooded mammals will be extinct in a number of years." (now we have more red flags waving than at a birthday celebration for Chairman Mao at Tiananmen Square)! He sent this poppycock to "most HIV research agencies, scientists of the field, universities, hospitals, clinics, politicians and news agencies." Apparently they all rejected his ideas as pure insanity. Hmm . . . I wonder why??? He feels his ideas were rejected because his direct link with the big man upstairs.

And so there you have it, another religious whacko, another ludicrous claim of a cure for AIDS (and just about everything else), and another wasted 10 minutes of my life responding to nonsense.

H1N1 "target" population
diffrence beetween dna pcr and rna pcr for hiv