Flu Mist-H1N1

I received the H1N1 flu mist at work on Oct 16th, and I just read that people with HIV are not supposed to get the Flu Mist, which was not in my literature when I received the Flu Mist, my CD4 is 400 and my viral load is undetectable..should I be concerned?..Worried?

We have only very limited information on the safety of using H1N1 FluMist vaccines in HIVers. In general, we recommend immunocompromised folks (including HIVers) not take live vaccines. H1N1 FluMist contains live attenuated virus. Consequently, it is advised that those with HIV or others that are immunocompromised take only the injectable version of the H1N1 vaccine, as that formulation contains only killed purified virus. With a CD4 count of 400, hopefully you'll be fine. However, if you begin developing severe flu symptoms following your vaccine, be sure to contact your HIV/AIDS specialist without delay.

Okie Dokie You Can Poke Me!
Language deterioration and HIV