|Determining when the HIV virus was contracted
Oct 10, 2009
Can it be determined when the HIV virus was contracted?
Response from Dr. Frascino
We can make some general predictions about how long someone may have been infected based on CD4 cell counts. There are also some specialized tests that can determine if you were recently infected (within the past three to six months); however, other than that, no.
Swine flue shots
Is Sculptra covered by Blue Cross?
- Orasure Hiv Test Accurate
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Licking Penis?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- Can You Get HIV From Shaking Hands?
- HIV Infection Risk Sensual Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.