auto-fellatio (AUTO-FELLATIO, 2009)

I am a 27 y/o male and learned at age 6 or 7 that I could do oral on myself (the idea I got from bullies on my buss that shoved a poor kids face into his own crotch and I thought that would break the spine, but the he was alright) So I trained my arm muscles so that I could force my head into that position only took a little training of arm muscles then just the act every day keeps them strong. I was wondering is there any health risks doing this, and is it safe for my spine since I have been doing it so long and nothing has broken? Also why is it that sometimes I can deep throat like go all the way down without my back hurting at all and sometimes I can't reach with out pain in my back it helps sometimes when I have trouble reaching to take a hot shower or bath first then It is easy to reach without pain I'm guessing the heat softens my back muscles that are stopping me or something. I have had a few digestive problems that I secretly wonder if my sex life when I am between girl friends has caused these things. Like my acid reflex and a huge clot in my lower intestine that hurt like crazy I had it stuck there over night thinking it will be fine and I'll just get some sleep and if it's not better go to doctors then it was so bad I barely made it to get my prescription and all the waiting while they did x-rays was crazy it ended up being more painful than it should have been with the extra time wasted, but finally after a few doses I was back to regular bowel movements and thankfully the pain went away. I also found out recently by accident that mine reaches around back is there a medical name for that one, I accidentally stuck it in there in the tub when I was soaking to get my back lose enough for oral and I immediately ejaculated, I found it's a nice way to deal with that urge when I don't feel like swallowing my own semen the stuff doesn't taste good no matter how many of the supposed natural taste enhancers I eat, but I had learned to live with it till I learned I can do both types of sex on myself and I still prefer oral it just feels better, but it's nice to have options.

auto-fellatio 2 (Submitted Sep 21, 2009)

I am the 27 y/o guy that asked this question, I forgot to mention I have often times made appointments to ask my real doctor about if there is health risks involved with my private sex life, but I always end up too embarrassed to mention the facts I can perform partner-less sex on myself and that is why I hope you can take the time to address these concerns about my health. please at least look into these things some for me and tell me what health problems I should watch for and what risks to my health I am taking if any. those are things anyone doing this should know and be aware of yet the more I search the web the less I find on this.

WOWZA. That's quite a home entertainment center you've got there. Some folks might wonder why you'd ever leave the house, let alone search for a sex partner!

Your health risks are primarily related to muscle strain from your hyper-flexed position while deep-throating your own penis popsicle. The warm shower or bath just loosens up the muscles and allows for easier stretching. I don't believe your self-lovin' activities had anything to do with your recent bout of constipation.

Finally, I should mention that if they ever create an x-rated Cirque du Soleil show, you would definitely be the lead act! Move over hyper-flexible Asian contortionists and make room for The Love Machine!

Declinning T-Cell while Increasing Viral Load
Safe for 2 poz people to bareback?