Low Viral load and Low CD4

My Viral load is non detectable and my CD4 is very low 77. Someone told me that this can't be and that my viral load should be much higher because of my low CD4.

With such limited information it's difficult for me to comment specifically. In general it is true that in untreated HIV disease as the CD4 count plummets the HIV plasma viral load often increases. I don't know if you are on antiretroviral therapy or not. If you are, that would be one explanation for an undetectable viral load and low CD4 count. There are other explanations as well. However, rather than trying to explain all the possibilities, I would suggest you discuss this with your HIV specialist physician. She has access to your full medical record and all of your laboratory test results. She should be able to provide you with a very specific explanation to your question.

Hiv positive??
initial lab results and starting atripla