Sep 16, 2009
I got tested for hiv and it tested positive but i want to know if having a protein deficiency, anemia, or any other blood deficiency can lead to a false positive hiv test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Started meds 3 wks ago - fatigue/depression normal?
Low Viral load and Low CD4
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.