|tetanus and flu shot
Sep 13, 2009
Hello. I an due my tetanus shot (been ten years) and my regular seasonal flu shot. Am on Atripla and my Cd4 is avg anywhere from 700s-800s with undet. vl. Can I get these shots in the same MD visit? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure. No problem. You should also seriously consider getting the novel H1N1 vaccines when they become available in mid-October.
Viral Load Blip/Drug Change/Working = Fatigue (BLIPS, 2009)
Started meds 3 wks ago - fatigue/depression normal?
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.