This is a THANK YOU for the outstanding work you're doing on for this forum

Hello Doctor,

Thank you very much for your reply and advise . I am new to this Forum and just wanted to let you know that You seem to show such care and interest in all . It's obvious from through from reading your responses not just to my recent question but to all.

God Bless and Thank you once again for being there for us all.

When i was first diagnosed with HIV in 1994, i still can not forget another Doctor who happened to be my Primary Doc at Camino Medical Group. He was another Doctor full of compassion . As i sit sobbing , he held me to comfort me on that day . I will never forget the compassion that poured out of that Doc. His Name is Steven Natterstad I often though of him and wanted to find him just to say how much i appreciated his work and service he provided to me . I was delighted to see that Dr Natterstad is now involved with providing Support and services for HIV . Please give him my Best Regards . He is indeed another Doctor who deserves to be recognized for his excellence.

FD San Jose

Hello FD,

It would be my pleasure to pass your regards and kind comments on to Dr. Natterstad. Not only is he "Dr. Steve," The Body's physician expert in the Tratamientos forum, he is also President of the Frascino Medical Group in Los Altos and, perhaps most important of all, he is my legally married spouse. (We were married before the evil Proposition 8 was passed in California.) We've been life partners for nearly 16 years. Small world, eh FD???

Be well. Thanks again for your post!

should i continue therapy?
Risk assesment ( HIV doesnt care how educated we are :(