hiv transmission risk

Hello Doctor Roberts I 'am a doctor in India and soon be finishing my USMLE.As i know the transmission and risk factors i share my experience with you because my case is a little different.While i was on the street a sex worker approached me and offered me cheap sex and i got little cranky and started hitting her as she abused me when i refused her offer while i was hitting her her bangles broke and pierced in to one of my fingure little deep and there was little blood that came out from the injury and my point is i don't know whether she also got injured and there was bleeding for her hand and my blood contacted her blood or not.after 12hrs post this incident i started zidovudine and lamivudine and got a antibody test next day which came out negative.now can you please advise me whether i should get a rna pcr done and continue prophylaxis?actually i don't know the hiv status of the worker.what would you advise me sir.i will be very thankful for your advise.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

AIDS forever???
Sandwich bag instead of a condom