Aug 2, 2009
I was blood tested and was considered anemic. Would aids have came up while they were testing my blood for anemia?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No. The only way to diagnose HIV disease is to get an HIV-specific test.
HIV viral load
Effects of low T-Cells
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.