Am I infected HIV?

I had protected sex 3 weeks ago (23Jun).

I got the following symtoms:

Muscle: 4 days after that i got front arm muscle fatique (brachioradialis), a day later mild fatique with pectoralis major. The right front arm has been getting better but not fully recoverd, while the right pectoralis major recovered 3 days after i felt fatique. Now i feel a bit fatique at the back of right knee.

Throat: Feel dry for 3 weeks, sometimes feel like there was an external object inside the throat. Have sputum in it and my voice gets hoarse easily. A few times sneeze, sometime feel itchy and cough. Don't know how to distinguish if it was dry cough. Didn't get fever at all. All getting better now.

Diarrhea for about a week - excrement sometimes normal sometimes very liquid. still feel very little painful at lower belly.

I went blood test with P24 last thursday (09Jul) and results were all negative.

May I know the above matches HIV affection symtoms and chance of HIV infected?

Many thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Is a dehumidifier good or bad?
blast cells in peripheral smear