|tiny red bumps on tounge?
Jun 25, 2009
hello. Today i have had a little irritation on the tip of my tounge. So i was scratching it with my teeth all day.When i got home i wasnt realy paying attention to my tounge until i touched it with my finger,i felt tiny little bumps on the tip of my tounge.and i didnt knoe were they came from.but now the little bumps are sore and there burning alot.what do you think they are?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Probably taste buds, if I was forced to guess.
CD4 count low what multi vitamins do you suggest
Falling CD4 despite undetectable viral load??????
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Vitamin B Complex To Help Hpv
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.