|tiny red bumps on tounge?
Jun 25, 2009
hello. Today i have had a little irritation on the tip of my tounge. So i was scratching it with my teeth all day.When i got home i wasnt realy paying attention to my tounge until i touched it with my finger,i felt tiny little bumps on the tip of my tounge.and i didnt knoe were they came from.but now the little bumps are sore and there burning alot.what do you think they are?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Probably taste buds, if I was forced to guess.
CD4 count low what multi vitamins do you suggest
Falling CD4 despite undetectable viral load??????
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.