Medicare user need procrit shots in Australia

I am an American citizen on medicare. I receive 40,000 units of procrit weekly for anemia. I will be in Australia for a month. How do I get procrit shots (or keep my anemia under control) at a reasonable cost? For reference, I was just out country for 17 days and had my regular shot on a Thursday and then a 60,000 unit shot the following Monday. My hematacrit on return was 29.8 and I felt reasonably well, considering I had picked up a bad cold. Thank you. George

Hi George,

Talk to the physician who routinely prescribes your Procrit. He should be able to arrange a way for you to get your shots on schedule, particularly because you can self inject this mediation. If you are only going to be gone for a month, he could most likely arrange for you to take a month's supply with you. Bon voyage!

Cat allergy and HIV
Quality of life with fatigue