your perfect disciple needs wooohooo!

Dear Dr Bob, You dont have to answer my question, but just wooohoo me if you read my e-mail. i did a mistake 3 months back. i had unprotected insertive oral sex with a stripper. After the episode i got scared! i was convinced that i ruined my life and am going to be HIV positive soon. After surfing the net for answers, I found your website. Needless to say, I got hooked on to your forum instantaniously, and became your fan!! Well since my last mistake i have done everything you have suggested in archives! 1. I confessed to my wife about my stupidity. And you are right!, it made me feel better! ( as you say, it not only made me confront my guilt, but also it was the right thing to do). 2. i spend the 12 week window hell educating myself about HIV. i have got enough knowledge about HIV that i scored a 100% on medscape HIV CME test!! ( this tests is desinged for doctors!!) 3. I volunteered in horison hospice program ( chicago based)and served HIV positive people! 4. I got a HIV home access test at 12 weeks post exposure which came back negative. ( it only checkes for HIV 1, but i did not have any risks for HIV 2) 5. Last but not the least, i am coming to SF and am going to personally donate to your foundation!! i hope i can see you in person that time !!

Thanks for the great work

your perfect Disciple!!

Hello Perfect Disciple,

BRAVO! I'm delighted (and a bit amazed) that you followed all of my recommendations. I'm even more delighted that your definitive 12-week HIV test is negative. WOO-HOO!!!!

Thank you for your kind comments, for writing back and updating us on your story, for becoming educated about HIV/AIDS and for joining the battle against the pandemic by volunteering your time at the Horizon Hospice. I'm impressed you scored 100% on the Medscape HIV CME test! (Soon you'll be able to join me answering questions in this forum!) Remember to take what you've learned and "pay it forward." That means teach what you've learned to others. If we all do our part, we'll be able to not only turn the tide on this raging and volatile pandemic, but also to stop HIV/AIDS dead in its tracks!

Finally, thank you for your willingness to make a tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those people, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Be well. Stay well!

dr bob!
Please...I need your help!!! Having a breakdown