|I LOVE this website
Jun 16, 2009
Not a question...simply a fan letter. I was diagnosed in June of last year. Soon after that I re-located from the States to the Middle East. I had no access to the internet for 11 months. Now I have returned and it is so great to see your website.
I remember when I was scared and depressed after being diagnosed. And I recall how your website brought me much comfort. I love you guys for that.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Welcome back! And we love you too, schnookerdoodle! But the next time you need to relocate on short notice, at least send us a postcard so we won't worry so much. OK?
Frustrated with my doctor
Can sinuses cause your CD4 count to lower?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.