I LOVE this website

Not a question...simply a fan letter. I was diagnosed in June of last year. Soon after that I re-located from the States to the Middle East. I had no access to the internet for 11 months. Now I have returned and it is so great to see your website.

I remember when I was scared and depressed after being diagnosed. And I recall how your website brought me much comfort. I love you guys for that.

Welcome back! And we love you too, schnookerdoodle! But the next time you need to relocate on short notice, at least send us a postcard so we won't worry so much. OK?

Be well!

Frustrated with my doctor
Can sinuses cause your CD4 count to lower?