|Should I disclose my HIV status
Jun 1, 2009
I have been casually dating someone for about 1 month( no sexual contact) should I disclose my status to him?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Exactly when to disclose and how to disclose one's positive HIV status are different questions. In general I suggest disclosing sooner rather than later. Take a read through the archives of the Safer Sex and HIV Prevention forum. There you will find an entire chapter devoted to issues surrounding HIV disclosure.
myelofibrosis...switched to kivexa from trizivir...
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.