7-years later

Hey Bob, It's been a long time since I've been to this site. I really was just checking to see if you were still answering questions. Glad to see you are still helping others out and I hope your health is great.

Anyhow, just dropping a quick note to let you know I'm doing great. I was what used to categorized as a "worry well". I finally realized that there were other things going on that was creating a ton of unnecessary anxiety in my life. I talked to my Doc about it and now I'm on Paxil and exercising more and what do you know, I'm all better.

Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for being there during a difficult time in my life. I was never even at risk for being infected but you still answered my questions.

Hope you are doing well and I hope life is good!

Thanks, Buddy Pal

Hey Buddy Pal,

Welcome back to the forum. We missed you!! Seven years? Gosh, if I've answered 15 to 20 questions per day 365 days a year over the past 7 years, I've answered well over 50,000 questions since you last checked in. OMG!

Thanks for updating us on your story. Hopefully it will help others still trapped in their self-induced worried-well hell to get the help they need!

Be well Buddy Pal. Drop by anytime.

precum, oral sex, and disclosure
$731donation can i do protected sex with my wife