Thanks

Dr Frascino: This is not a question but very grateful thank you. I was infected by a woman in 2000 unfortunately for me I did not know about being retested within three months. Needless to say by 2004 I had full blown aids. I thought I was going to die "literally". Fortunately I have a great family who helped me through these times. This is where you came in. While at work I came across the Body website along with your personal forums. Let me tell you those letters you respond to not only gave hope but inspiration that THIS IS NOT the end of the road for me. You are a genuine good guy. For me I am now trying to obtain my bachelors in business. GOTTA KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Once again Thanks!! R.M

Hi RM,

Thanks for your thanks! I'm delighted you found the information here helpful. A positive attitude about being "positively charged" (so to speak) is incredibly important for cohabitating with HIV.

End of the road? No way. Let's plan on dying of old age rather than old AIDS. In fact let's get through this whole ordeal together, OK?

I'm here if you need me.

Be well! Remember, every day above ground is a good day!

Worried pregnant mommy : ( answer me i need to sleep!!
what is a quimioluminicense test?