Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks
May 28, 2009

Dr Frascino: This is not a question but very grateful thank you. I was infected by a woman in 2000 unfortunately for me I did not know about being retested within three months. Needless to say by 2004 I had full blown aids. I thought I was going to die "literally". Fortunately I have a great family who helped me through these times. This is where you came in. While at work I came across the Body website along with your personal forums. Let me tell you those letters you respond to not only gave hope but inspiration that THIS IS NOT the end of the road for me. You are a genuine good guy. For me I am now trying to obtain my bachelors in business. GOTTA KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Once again Thanks!! R.M

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi RM,

Thanks for your thanks! I'm delighted you found the information here helpful. A positive attitude about being "positively charged" (so to speak) is incredibly important for cohabitating with HIV.

End of the road? No way. Let's plan on dying of old age rather than old AIDS. In fact let's get through this whole ordeal together, OK?

I'm here if you need me.

Be well! Remember, every day above ground is a good day!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried pregnant mommy : ( answer me i need to sleep!!
Next
what is a quimioluminicense test?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.