Just thanks

Hello Doctor,,, I see you didnt answer my last question,, any way I understand as you must have a lot of questions to answer and in my case you had already answered my first question telling me it was a no risk situation (I pray you are right!) ,, any way just wanted to let you know I did make the donation I promised,, only not on the same name as this is not my real e mail ,,I am sure you understand why Thanks and I wish the best for you and everyone who writes to this forum

Thanks for your thanks and for your donation! Both are warmly appreciated.

Regarding follow-up questions, you would be amazed how many people write back after my initial response to them with "one more question" or "but what if . . . ." I generally do not respond to these follow-up questions if my assessment and suggestions remain exactly the same. I'm trying to avoid becoming the "Department of Redundancy Department" (so to speak). So if I did not respond to your follow-up query, it means I haven't changed my opinion on your degree of risk or what you should do about your particular situation. Thanks for your understanding that there is only one of me and gazillions of "yous"!

Good luck. Be well.

Thank you
4 1/2 monthes