Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just thanks
May 24, 2009

Hello Doctor,,, I see you didnt answer my last question,, any way I understand as you must have a lot of questions to answer and in my case you had already answered my first question telling me it was a no risk situation (I pray you are right!) ,, any way just wanted to let you know I did make the donation I promised,, only not on the same name as this is not my real e mail ,,I am sure you understand why Thanks and I wish the best for you and everyone who writes to this forum

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your thanks and for your donation! Both are warmly appreciated.

Regarding follow-up questions, you would be amazed how many people write back after my initial response to them with "one more question" or "but what if . . . ." I generally do not respond to these follow-up questions if my assessment and suggestions remain exactly the same. I'm trying to avoid becoming the "Department of Redundancy Department" (so to speak). So if I did not respond to your follow-up query, it means I haven't changed my opinion on your degree of risk or what you should do about your particular situation. Thanks for your understanding that there is only one of me and gazillions of "yous"!

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thank you
Next
4 1/2 monthes

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.