Being to active during treatment make you feel sicker?

I am in the begining of my forth week of the pegasys/ribavirin treatment. I have been doing pretty good with normal daily activities. When I try to go to the gym it makes me sick, nausea more tired hard to get energy back. Should I not work out? or how long should I wait before trying again? Is there any permanent side effects from working out even if it doesn't make me feel good?

Pegasys/Ribavirin treatment for hepatitis C can be a difficult regimen to tolerate. You should modify your gym workouts while on treatment based on how you feel. There is no harm or "permanent side effects" from working out, even if you don't feel well. However, I suggest not pushing yourself to the point you feel ill. Also, you should check with your doctor because your medication regimen is noted to cause anemia (decreased hemoglobin and red blood cells). Anemia can be associated with decreased exercise tolerance, fatigue and a variety of other symptoms.

fatigue&thrush
How long will my daughter hurt and feel sick?