cd4

I had 2 cd4 and viral load of 600.000..cd4 now of 243 and viral of 534...I was doing very well for 2 year...Now I back to 10 cd4 and viral load hight..I have ben on all the drug..Andthing new out there? Fromm Toronto thank you

My advice would be to see your HIV specialist and get a resistance test (genotype and phenotype). This will help your doctor select your best treatment option. Several new drugs have recently been released, including an integrase inhibitor (Isentress/raltegravir), a CCR5 entry inhibitor (Selzentry/maraviroc), a new protease inhibitor (Prezista/darunavir) and a new non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (Intelence/etravirine). There are also a number of new HIV drugs in the pipeline that are undergoing clinical trials, including a maturation inhibitor (bevirimat) and CD4 blocker/monoclonal antibody (TNX-355) along with newer nukes, non-nukes, another integrase inhibitor and another CCR5 antagonist. You may qualify for one of these experimental clinical drug trials if you are out of other options. What's most important is that you work closely with your HIV physician specialist.

Health Held Hostage?
fatigue&thrush