hiv? urgent

my boyfriend and i were fooling around no sex and he push his finger in my anal and i don't do that sort of stuff so i was vex and i well accidently burned his dick with a match he had just a little bit there was no cut are anything and i do admit i was a little extreme so i offered 2 give him heas for exactly 5-6 secs lol we counted (my first time) and then the nex day i had sore throat for like 2days mild though and the my lymph nodes were and are still swollen like a week after know im a bit fatigue but that usually happen when my period is due which it is next week .....am i infected???? extremely worried

You torched your boyfriend's tallywhacker with a match because he pushed his finger up your "anal"? OUCHAMAGOUCHA! And this guy still considers you his girlfriend? So, because you were "a little extreme" you offered to give him head for exactly five seconds. Either you give really great head or your boyfriend got the raw end of that deal.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best (five seconds of receptive oral sex). Symptoms occurring the next day would not be related to HIV. Acute retroviral syndrome symptoms related to HIV infection take several weeks to manifest themselves, not days.

Do I think you are HIV infected? No, not from the information provided. However, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. You can read much more about HIV testing, HIV transmission and HIV-related symptoms in the archives. Check them out! And one last piece of advice: Don't ever again bring matches to bed!

Sucking my own Mr. Happy
low viral load, low t-cells