Sucking my own Mr. Happy

Hey Dr. Bob,

My name is Bob too. I'll bet you never had to answer a question like this before but I'm wondering if I could get ny STDs by sucking on my own Mr. Happy. (Yeah, I'm well endowed.) I jusy don't want to do anything to screw-up my health. I just couldn't ask my doctor so I thought of you! Actually I like thinking of you, but that's another story (blush).... Bob

Hey Bob's Big Boy,

Sorry you lost the bet. See below.

CAN IT BE?? (AUTOFELLATIO) Dec 15, 2006

when i suck on my cock i was wondering if i can get dieases from sucking my own?

Diseases from tonguing your own tallywhacker? Hmmm . . . well, perhaps a sore back or stiff neck from the crouch positioning. Oh . . . you don't have to crouch all that much? Hmmm . . . WOWZA, just how big is that one-eyed trouser snake of yours? Oh, you're Italian. OK, now I understand. The answer is no. You can not give yourself anything but a good time by autofellating Mr. Happy. See below.

Boyfriend & Autofellatio Jan 11, 2006

My boyfriend loves sucking his cock, he started that even before he started going out with guys. He does it now while I'm topping him. I love sucking him while I'm fucking him, but somehow it's not the same for him. He's very rough with his dick and sucks himself really hard. I wouldn't mind doing it the same way. Question: Is it safe, is it ok with his prostate/glands to suck him really hard? Please, somehow I'm very concern, plus I don't let him do it to me that way. Thanks Abel & Rod

Hello Abel and Rod,

Rod is able to suck his own rod while Abel is able to suck Rod while fucking him??? Hmmm . . . one can only wonder how Abel is able to do this and how big Rod's rod must be for this to be physically possible. Oh, never mind . . . . On to your question. You're concerned about Rod's prostate gland if you suck him really hard??? Gosh, Abel, how hard is hard? Are you so powerful that you could suck the chrome off a bumper? Abel, I think your fears are unwarranted. You can suck enthusiastically. Just don't use your teeth or traumatize Rod's rod to the point of physical damage (black and blue marks, broken skin, etc.).

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry about sucking so hard that you might turn your boyfriend inside out, OK?

Autofellatio worries Jul 21, 2005

I have recently discovered my ability to self suck and cannot stop. Recently, however, I've had a sore throat.

I am not sexually active if that can help any.. Also, I am able to self suck but not able to deep throat so that shouldn't be the cause. I do swallow.

Anyways, could autofellatio be the cause of my sore throat or should I not worry about it?

Hmmm . . . it appears those yoga classes are really paying off! You're just telling us all this to make us jealous, right??? I suppose the next thing you'll tell us is that you can open a ketchup bottle just using your tongue, right?

OK, Mr. Big, I see no reason for you to worry. Your new party trick is not the cause of your sore throat.

Hey, if you ever come up for air and find you need gainful employment, I think the adult film industry might be interested in your ahem talent.

Stay well.

SWINE FLU !!!!!!!!!
hiv? urgent