Sorry I'm Late

Hey there. I promised you I'd donate every year. My 08 donation is a little late, I apologize. The economy is a bit rough, but no excuse...

It is nice to see your updated picture on the www.concertedeffort.com website. You're getting a little gray there. I'm extremely happy to see it. Please keep getting older and older.

I sometimes wonder how many thousands of people you have prevented from getting HIV just by educating them... Have you ever thought about that?

We'll never know, of course. There are no statistics for the guy who was raised to believe that abstinence was his only option, but happened to run across your website for one reason or another and decided it was in his interests to protect himself. There's a chance that guy even educated 3 or 4 friends, and so on. Unfortunately, until God pulls out his little book, we'll never be able to scientifically measure your true impact. I sincerely thank you.

Actually I'm not getting a little gray; I'm getting a lot gray! But I figure Anderson Cooper and George Clooney have made gray hair sexy, so what the hell.

Thank you for your extremely kind comments. It's always comforting to know that the thousands of words I type into my laptop and send into cyberspace actually wind up being read by those who will be helped by the information (or smart-assed comment, as the case may be).

I have no idea if the higher powers are keeping score, but I feel I'm just doing my part. Also, I've noticed that whatever I give of myself or my resources in the true spirit of compassion and generosity is returned to me one thousand fold. Karma rocks!

Thank you for your tax-deductible gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Be well!

A QTND...or is it???? (ORAL SEX AND PEP, 2009)
Needle worry...very very worried (NEEDLE STICK) (URBAN LEGEND, 2009)