seroconversion delay

Could large amounts of oral vitamin C 50-80 grams per day, plus essential amino acids glutamine, cyctene (nac) trytophan (niacin)and selenium as well as a lot of vitamins A,all the B's and 2000 E and zinc per day delay seroconversion. I was tested at 4 weeks and 6 weeks today is nine weeks and I am having trouble sleeping and my both calfs hurt. When I stop taking the C I get a swelling in my neck under my ear and a sort of tweeking pain in my underarms

Vitamins and minerals will not affect HIV test results or change the duration of the window period. I should also mention that excessive vitamin and mineral supplementation is doing nothing for you medically except turning your pee a pretty yellow color.

Oral Sex and HIV
HIGH CPK