For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

humour and hiv

dr i am hiv and always stressed but today reading parasite 8april bug up ass guy my stress went away i laughed till i cried thankyou at least theres humour out there god bless you regards marlena

Hi Marlena,

Paul Rudnick, an accomplished author once wrote: "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." I try to use all four money, rage, science and laughter to fight the battle.

If you enjoyed the "bug-up-your-ass-guy" question, check out the chapter in the archives entitled "Funny Questions." There are a few characters there that you might also find amusing, including the Heineken-up-the-heinie guy and the Hello Kitty gal.

Keep smiling Marlena. You've got a great smile! And it's much sexier than your stressed-out frowny puss.

Be well.

blood count numbers