abscss

iam 21 y.ihave hiv and viruse C and B .iam taking interferon and ribavirin for C and zeffix for B.and no med HIV.my v.l is not detected and my cd4 drobed with big interferon from 915 to 515 but d.r barbara told me that is will changed after 2 monthes when i finish my interferon corse.my p.c.r. is negative (zero)FOR BOTH> MY QUISTION I HAVE ABSCESSES ON MRMES AND I BECOME ASHAMED OF MY ARMES WHAT IS THE TREATMENT FOR THAT?PLEASE ANSWER ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO DOCTOR HERE BECAUSE THEY AFRAID FROM HIV PEOPLE

Abscesses on your "MRMES"??? What are those? Arms perhaps?

Where are you writing from that the physicians are "afraid" of HIV-infected patients? Shame on those doctors!!!

Abscesses are usually bacterial infections. They can sometimes be treated with antibiotics. Other times they may need to be incised (cut open) and drained. Even a doctor afraid of HIV should be able to treat an abscess. I'd suggest you see a dermatologist if needed.

fatigued, on no meds
humour and hiv