fatigued, on no meds

I have not been officially diagnosed with HIV yet, but i know that i have it. I got tested, just waiting on the results. Anyways, i have not yet started any medications, and i am so tired and my muscles are so sore everyday that its almost impossible for me to get out of bed. Is there a medication that can actually eliminate all or most of the fatigue? Its affecting my career, and my abilities as a mother to my 7 year old daugher.

You "have not been officially diagnosed with HIV yet," but you know you have it???? Hmm . . . how do you know? Do you work for the psychic hotline? I think you are jumping the proverbial gun here. Let's take things one step at a time. First, let's get the result of your HIV test. If that is positive (and I have my doubts it will be), the next step is to evaluate your immune competency and viral activity (CD4, CD4%, HIV plasma viral load) and get a variety of other baseline tests. This evaluation may well reveal the cause of your fatigue. If not, write back, OK?

Help! No libido
abscss