could I be HIV positive?

Hi Doctor I'm this is my story. last week I had sex with a female, we had sex the same day we met. she was a freaky girl. I use a condom but during anal sex my condom broke on me, I noticed very fast 10 or 20 seconds and I got paranoid and I when to the bathroom and clean everything with alcohol, but after that I used another condom and continued with the sex. after that I clean everything again with alcohol and everything. Now I can't stop thinking about HIV. I have my girlfriend now but I refuse to have sex with her until I test for it. What are the chances of getting HIV in my case? When should I get tested? What should I do? thank you Doctor!

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Semen in the eye
Low platelets